Thursday, March 22, 2018

Creating split screen on the Mac

Download full resolution images
Available until Apr 21, 2018
GOOGLE "how to Create a split screen on the Mac"
Then click videos, and watch threw a few that sound good for you. . . . . 

"how to" questions like this with Google WORKS FOR EVERYTHING! = = = > like putting in your screens around your pool at the groves in minutes instead of hours!!!



Of course I forgot this very obvious solution for you and tried to tell you myself. . . 
So attached now is my own video on doing this:
enjoy...  yes 309 MB so you'll get som apple link when I send this...

ALSO if you have troubles with email on the Mac or Phone. . . Call Apple, all their support is free for you!
you can hit your little apple on the "about this mac" and click support through a dozen links or I did it:

Now pick your poison. . . 

Click to Download
dad's video on screen sharing.mov
309.3 MB

No comments:

Post a Comment